Été / Étudiant • Kapuskasing Région
North Cochrane Addiction Services endeavors to provide support and programs designed to address the special needs of people recovering from addiction and to assist them in rebuilding their lives with dignity and respect. North Cochrane Addiction Services Inc. is looking for a:
Let’s break it down. Your responsibilities include:
· Being the first person our clients see when walking through the door or the first voice they hear when calling in, you will greet clients with a positive and nurturing attitude.
· You’re a “Jack of all trades”. You will provide secretarial support to the counselors and managers, and answer the telephone.
· You will be working with the NCAS team to promote our services.
You have a unique history. Does it include the education, experience and skills listed below?
· Must be a registered full-time student for the upcoming school year and have been a registered full- time student in the previous year.
· You have experience with computers and other general office equipment.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills. This is key.
· Are bilingual in both English and French (written and oral).
· You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or a designated refugee in virtue of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
· Must have a valid Social Insurance Number and be legally authorized to work in Canada according to legislation in Ontario.
You’ll stand out if you...
· Have experience with creating presentations and other promotional materials.
If you feel this description reflects who you are, please send a copy of your cover letter and your curriculum vitae by May 31st, 2021 by email at:
NCAS is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.