Screening Agent/Blanche River Health/Englehart, ON
Temps partiel • Kirkland Lake Région
Blanche River Health is looking for a temporary part-time Screening Agent at our Englehart site. Screening Agents are required to survey all individuals that enter the facility by following the screening process outlined by Infection Control. The Screening Agent is required to provide patients and visitors with information regarding the Hospital’s policies on entrance to and visitation in the facility and will be required to direct individuals appropriately, depending on the nature of the visit. Screening Agents must remain courteous at all times and demonstrate effective listening skills and professionalism while at work.
Applicants must possess an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent and be fluently bilingual in French and English. Applicants must demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently.
Blanche River Health offers:
- A competitive compensation package including a base hourly wage of $15.00 in addition to percent in lieu of benefits and vacation pay of up to 18%, on-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- Eligibility to enroll in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.