Remote Scoop Operator
Temps plein • Timmins Région
Lake Shore Gold is located in Timmins, Ontario.
The Bell Creek Complex, located approximately 20 kilometers northeast of Timmins, Ontario, consists of an underground mine and processing facility. Mineralization is associated with the Porcupine-Destor fault system within the Abitibi greenstone belt, with ore mined by narrow vein longhole stoping methods. Ore is then transported to surface via a newly commissioned one thousand eighty metre deep shaft at a mining rate of twenty five hundred tonnes per day.
We are currently recruiting for: Remote Scoop Operator
In this position, you will be responsible for setup and installation of remote mucking block, remote mucking stopes, remote backfilling stopes as well as mucking underground ore/waste material from various levels underground and loading haulage trucks.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Medical and Prescription Benefits
- Dental Plan
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Pension Plan
- Basic Life/Accidental Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Mine/Mill Performance Plan Incentives
Bell Creek Mine – Porcupine, Ontario
- Previous underground experience is required
- Common core specialty modules U0068 Haulage Trackless and U0020 Operate Remote Scoop are required
- Practice good housekeeping
- Be committed to safety
- Basic UG Hard Rock Common Core is required
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada
To express your interest in this position please forward your resume to:
Lake Shore Gold
P.O. Box 1067
Lake Shore Gold is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire or promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business requirements.