Registered Practical Nurse - Diagnostic Imaging
Contractuel • Timmins Région
The Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) is a professional caregiver who is responsible and accountable in providing quality patient-focused care in accordance with the nursing philosophy, policies and standards of the Timmins and District Hospital (TADH), the College of Nurses (CNO), and the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA). Position is Monday to Friday, 6 Hour day shifts.
- Current Certificate of Competence issued by the College of Nurses of Ontario, as a Registered Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Completion of a recognized Medication Administration Course.
- Sound knowledge of nursing process, theory and responsibilities to the profession.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Sound problem-solving, conflict resolution, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Functions independently within scope of practice.
- Maximizes utilization of resources.
- Aware of multicultural issues affecting health care needs.
- Basic computer skills, including Meditech.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position.
- Employment history demonstrating regular work attendance.
- Must have I.V. certification, or willingness to obtain within a prescribed timeframe.
- A minimum of two years current adult medical nursing and/or surgical experience is preferable.
- Must possess the ability to provide effective services to clients/patients in both English and French. Individuals who do not meet the language requirements of this posting are invited to submit their résumé for future consideration.
Interested applicants must submit their résumé to the Department of Human Resources, Timmins and District Hospital, 700 Ross Avenue East, Timmins, Ontario, P4N 8P2. Telephone (705) 267-6371; Fax (705) 360-6008; Attention: Kayla Kampman, email email@example.com .
Timmins and District Hospital will provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
WORKING TOGETHER WITH OUR PARTNERS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF NORTHERNER