PART-TIME DIETARY AIDES (Golden Manor Home for the Aged) (Competition No.: GM-2022-05)
Temps partiel • Timmins Région
Responsible for the physical preparation and dispensing of food and the overall maintenance of the food service area.
• Grade 12 education
• Food Handling Course required (completed within the last five (5) years)
• Food Service Worker Training Program Certificate required or must enroll and complete within three (3) years. Applicants who have successfully completed the Food Service Worker Training Program Certificate will be given preference
• Previous experience in Food Healthcare Industry an asset
• Sympathetic attitude towards the elderly
• Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Ability to adhere to all infection prevention and control protocols and screening requirements
• Current Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Screening required
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination mandatory
SALARY RANGE: $22.39 to $23.40 per hour (2021)
In accordance with CUPE Local 1140 Agreement
All applications must be received in the Human Resources Department by 4:00 pm on the closing date of January 21, 2022.
VIA FAX: 705-360-2685
VIA E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we may have your application on file, you must re-apply for this specific competition.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. The City of Timmins is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. The City of Timmins will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Personal information provided is collected under the authority of The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.