Contractuel • Timmins Région
Twelve (12) Month Full-time Contract Position in Timmins
As a member of the Intake team, the primary responsibilities will be to assess service requirements through telephone referrals by clients or third parties throughout the NEOFACS catchment area. The successful candidate may also be required to provide a broad spectrum of children’s services. These services may include, but are not limited to, providing preventative and child protection services to children and families, completing risk assessments, developing protection plans and completing the required documentation necessary for determining disposition.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• An MSW or BSW is preferred (a College Diploma in Social Services may be considered along with other relevant university degrees or diplomas deemed suitable by the Executive Director)
• Experience working with children, youth and families is considered an asset
• Able to interpret and apply relevant legislative requirements
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism (French/English) is required
• Must have a valid driver’s license and use of own vehicle
• Must provide government-issued evidence of receipt of 2nd Health Canada approved COVID vaccination dose at least fourteen (14) days prior to your start date, or evidence that you qualify for a human rights exemption.
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: January 28, 2022
Quote Competition # 22-02
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.