Field Technician - Recovery Science Corporation
Employment Options Emploi - Northern
Temps partiel • Timmins Région
Recovery Science operates the Canada's largest electronic tracking program. Our GPS program supports
the monitoring of individuals who are under various forms of supervision in the community, such as bail,
probation, and parole. The activities that are required to deliver the services performed include Intake,
Alerts Management, Offboarding, and Reporting.
The services provided by the Field Technician include installation, inspection, maintenance, repair,
replacement, delivery and retrieval of electronic monitoring ankle bracelets and other electronic
monitoring equipment. These services are performed at various locations that may include detention
facilities, courthouses, private residences, and other locations in the community. Locations will be
determined on a case-by-case basis depending on circumstances and in accordance with any
requirements such as those in a court order. Recovery Science Corporation will provide the equipment
and any specialized tools or supplies required to perform the services.
● Aptitude for working with mechanical or technical equipment.
● Ability to maintain self-composure when confronted on issues by demanding and/or urgent circumstances and use professional judgment.
● Strong interpersonal skills with ability to deal calmly and respectfully in difficult situations -people may be stressed and possibly uncooperative.
● Respect for others with diverse backgrounds is a key value
● Ability to work on your own
● Confident in your ability to learn and apply information quickly
● Criminal records check
● Employment agreement
● Valid Ontario Driver’s license
● Vehicle and vehicle insurance
● Based at home with services provided from a variety of locations
● Independent work
● Will report to Senior Operations Specialist
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
L'emploi expire: 2023-06-30