Engineer in Training/ALamos Gold Inc./Matachewan. ON
Temps plein • Kirkland Lake Région
- Planning and design of:
- Pastefill plans;
- Drill and blast;
- Water management, survey;
- Scheduling and lateral development; and
- Other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc. in Mine Engineering;
- Affiliation (or eligibility to register) with a Professional Engineering Organization.
- Strong safety conscious with a positive attitude
- 1-3 years of experience in underground mining operations;
- Experience with planning or surveying in and underground mine is an asset;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Vulcan, or other mine planning software is an asset;
- Accreditation in U/G Common Core modules is an asset;
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and analytical skills; and
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Schedule: 8 days on, 6 days off
Young Davidson offers competitive salaries and benefits packages with opportunities for both personal and professional advancement.
Qualified candidates are invited to visit our website, www.alamosgold.com and apply online under the careers’ sections.