Electrician - Maintenance
Temps plein • Timmins Région
Position Summary: To install, inspect, maintain, test and repair the various electrical systems throughout the hospital. To do preventative and scheduled maintenance as required. To provide other maintenance duties as required.
· Must be provincially certified as a construction and maintenance electrician.
· Experience with a Natural Gas Cogeneration plant would be considered an asset.
· Experience with diesel back-up power systems would be considered an asset.
· Multi certification/skills would be an asset (ie. Refrigeration Technician, Gas Fitter).
· Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
· Must be able to work in a self-directed manner.
· Previous work experience in a Hospital setting would be considered an asset.
· Must be able to work in a safe and efficient manner.
· Employment history which demonstrates regular attendance at work.
Interested applicants must submit their résumé to the Department of Human Resources, Timmins and District Hospital, 700 Ross Avenue East, Timmins, Ontario, P4N 8P2. Telephone (705) 267-6371; Fax (705) 360-6008; Attention: Kayla Kampman, email email@example.com .
Timmins and District Hospital will provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment supporting diversity in our workenvironment to provide quality care where all feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building aworkforce reflective of the communities in which we live and serve and encourage Indigenous people, visibleminorities, and persons with disabilities to apply and self‑identify.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WORKING TOGETHER WITH OUR PARTNERS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF NORTHERNERS