Dental Receptionist - Haileybury Dental, Haileybury, ON
Temps plein • Temiskaming Shores Région
We are looking for a Dental Receptionist to join our established and growing practice.
Previous experience as a dental office or health care receptionist is preferred but we would be willing to train motivated individuals.
Wage will vary based on relevant education and experience. Position starts on a 1 year contract, with the ability to renew if the position is a good long term fit.
- Customer service in a dental setting is an asset
- An outgoing, friendly, and energetic personality
- Great phone etiquette
- Excellent English skills, spoken French is an asset
- Strong communication skills including the ability to manage occassional difficult conversations
- Strong administration skills, including the ability to handle phone calls to dental insurance companies if required
- Familiarity with Google: Gmail, Google Drive, Google docs, etc.
- Ability and motivation to learn dental and general software applications
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment, as well as independently
- Experience with dental practice management software is a preferred asset
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$26.00 per hour
- Dental care
- On-site gym
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- We conform to all of the COVID protocols as outlined by both the RCDSO and CDHO
Work Location: In person