Competition 23-81R - Office Maintenance Worker (Union Position) - New Liskeard
Temps partiel • Temiskaming Shores Région
Employment Opportunity – Office Maintenance Worker
(Union position) – New Liskeard
Competition #: 23-81R
Location: New Liskeard
Job type: Part-Time
Closing Date: September 26, 2023 @ 4:30 PM
What you’ll do in the role
· Sweep and vacuum floors.
· Clean building by emptying trash, sweeping, cleaning, and dusting surfaces.
· Disinfecting all door handles, trash bins, hand sanitizer holders, photocopy machines
· Clean management offices
· Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors as required.
Just a few reasons to join Kunuwanimano Child and Family Services
· Opportunity to work with a dynamic team with career growth across multiple departments.
· KCFS prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, and a safe working environment.
· Training opportunities to support your success in the role.
What you bring to the table
· Must produce clear Criminal Record Check
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Must love what you do.
· Must be committed and on time.
· Must possess a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Please refer to our website: www.kunuwanimano.com for posting details. A detailed job description is available upon request. Please quote the Competition No. in your cover letter and resume, and submit by email to: HR@kunuwanimano.com, or by fax to 705-266-9122
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please note that preference will be given to qualified First Nations and Aboriginal applicants. Please self-identify.
Meegwetch to all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.