Clerk - Diagnostic Imaging
Contractuel • Timmins Région
- To receive and interview in-coming clients or representatives, to obtain and record required information in person or on the telephone.
- To enter all required information into the computer, which includes an accurate index, client statistical information and billing information.
- To maintain strict confidentiality of all client and hospital information.
- To use tact and discretion in dealing with clients and the general public.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
- To schedule appointments for clients in accordance with established departmental procedures and to prepare clients for scheduled appointments by providing the necessary instructions and information.
- Must have a college diploma in Business Administration or similar program.
- Must have pursued pertinent recent continuing education. Work experience with computers is a requirement. Previous experience as a Diagnostic Imaging/Cardio-Pulmonary clerk or current proficiency in related fields would be considered an asset. Windows 95/98, MS Word 97, Outlook 97, Microsoft Excel 97 and FACSys Desktop is a requirement.
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate their proficiency through a formal typing testing process.
- Must possess work experience with the following Meditech modules; Admitting, Imaging and Therapeutics and Scheduling (Diagnostic Imaging and Cardiopulmonary procedures).
- Possess knowledge of medical terminology
- .Must possess the physical ability to work while sitting most of the working day; to bend, reach, lift and crouch when using departmental files and to travel short distances in the department and Hospital.
- Must possess the ability to perform routine office procedures and clerical duties such as; typing, data entry, filing, backups, desktop faxing, mailing of reports and using excel spreadsheets rapidly and accurately.
- Must possess the ability to provide effective services to clients/residents in both English and French. Shift work involved.
Interested applicants must submit their resume to: Department of Human Resources, Timmins and District Hospital, 700 Ross Avenue East, Timmins, Ontario, P4N 8P2. Telephone (705) 267-6371; Fax (705) 360-6008; Attention: Kayla Kampman, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timmins and District Hospital will provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WORKING TOGETHER WITH OUR PARTNERS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF NORTHERNERS