CJ Equipment Repairs
Temps plein • Timmins Région
CJ Equipment Sales and Service is growing our team. We are currently looking to fill the position of Full-Time experienced Bookkeeper. Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Process monthly source deductions
- Process quarterly HST remittance
- Process quarterly WSIB remittance
- Process journal entries
- AP - posting invoices, communicating with vendors, reconciling accounts & preparing payments.
- AR - sending invoices and statements, communication with customers, including collections.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit card reconciliations
- College Diploma in Business/Accounting.
- Experience in a bookkeeping role.
· Demonstrated Experience with accounting program Sage.
- Strong Knowledge of the GAAP principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 including Outlook.
- All resumes will be screened.
- Only chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Interviews conducted in person when possible or virtually through Microsoft Teams.
- All candidates interviewed will be contacted whether chosen or not.
- If chosen, candidates will begin their journey at CJs through our induction/orientation process.
Wage will be based on experience. Benefits post probation period is also offered. Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com
L'emploi expire: 2023-06-03