Affiché il y a 2 jours
AZ Truck Driver
Joel Vachon Trucking
Temps plein • Timmins Région
Échelle salariale: $40,000 - $60,000
AZ Truck Driver
We are looking for an experienced A/Z Truck Driver to operate a truck and pup locally hauling mine ore in a safe and timely manner.
- Transport raw materials to and from processing plants.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Maintain a logbook (paper or digital) detailing the hours traveled, rest periods, miles covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll expenses (if applicable).
- Comply with company and government regulations and rules as well as follow traffic laws.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
Requirements and skills
- Proven 3-year A/Z driving experience as a Truck Driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable Ontario truck driving rules and regulations
- Clean abstract
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Willing to provide employment references.
All resumes will be screened. Only chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview. The wage is $30.00/hr. Overtime work is available as well. Benefits after the probation period are also offered. Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com
Partager cet emploi:
L'emploi expire: 2023-06-05